We commit to the quality of each watch of our inventory. So, although our pre-owned and like-new watches are evaluated, authenticated, and brought to manufacturer operating standards without compromising value or provenance, we offer an extended 2-year warranty to all watches from our inventory by submitting the information below.
WATCHDEALS.CA EXTENDED WARRANTY POLICY
Watchdeals.ca will service every brand name watch sold on our website for two (2) years after the purchase date that adheres to the policy below.
What is covered?
The symptoms listed below will be serviced under our warranty program:
- abnormally gaining time
- losing time
- not keeping proper
What's Not Covered
We cannot control the way you handles your watch, so the Watchdeals.ca extended warranty does not cover the following:
- Any damage resulting from water/moisture.
- Any other physical damage to the watch
- Any "external damage" or from wear to the watch (crystal/glass, watch bracelet/band, watch bezel, straps, screws, crown/stem, finishes, clasps/buckles)
- Any damage on the watch case.
- Damage occurs due to having the watch serviced by a third party null and voids the WatchDeals.ca warranty.
- Any damages resulting from wear to the watch case, crystal/glass, watch bracelet, watch bezel, straps, screws, crown/stem, finishes, clasps/buckles, or any other physical damage to the watch.
- Any damage if used under conditions that exceed the watch manufacturer's water resistance guidelines.
The watches that are labelled as water-resistant feature a screw-down crown. The crown must be screwed down properly at all times to keep the watch casing from receiving water damage inside the stem.